- Navy & Coral: What's not to love about this? I love how the coral brightens everything up. Perfect for spring & summer!
|Photo Credit: Wedding Paper Divas|
- Navy & Blush: Blush pink is one of my newest favorite accent colors. It's just beautiful! It's light so it brings a look together without overpowering. And flowers in blush are effortlessly elegant.
|Photo Credit: Port Gamble Weddings|
- Navy & Purple: With these two colors being so close on the color spectrum, they seemlessly blend together to create a gorgeous indigo tone. I suggest using all shades of purple, from lavender to eggplant alongside the deep blue. I love these colors together!
|Photo Credit: Indy Getting Hitched|
- Navy & Mint: With mint being such a big color in fashion, this color duo makes perfect sense! Honestly, although I'm biased, any shade of green goes perfectly with navy, but this is, by far, my favorite!
|Photo Credit: Raymond Lee Jewelers|
- Navy & Red: Red & blue may automatically conjure a view of the American flag, and you probably aren't looking for a patriotic color scheme. But simply deepening the shade of red and carefully blending the two shades creates a sophisticated fall or winter pallete, while a brighter shade of red allows for a nautical, summer look!
|Photo Credit: OuterInner|
|Photo Credit: Groom Sold Separately|
Which color duo is your favorite and which ones could you do without? Comment below and tell me!