When it comes to ring bearers, flower girls, junior brides(maids)/ grooms(men), your gifts of choice can definitely be less formal and more fun. That's not to say that you can't give monogrammed and fancy items, because for the right kid, you can! Just remember (especially with the youngest ones) that toys are always more appreciated than, well...anything else!
- Something Similar: Especially if the kiddos will be with the wedding party when getting ready for the wedding, think about giving them similar if not the same gifts as the adults. Let's say you've decided to get your maids matching, monogrammed button-downs for the morning-of...have one made in your flower girl's size so she can feel like a part of the group!
|Photo Credits: Millie'sGifts, SomethingGlitzy, ThePinkPixieShop, LittleGentlemen|
- One-on-One Time: Spend the day with him or her! As part of their gift, spend an afternoon getting pedicures, going to the baseball game or grabbing lunch.
- Something to Play with: Go straight for their little hearts and get them the toy they've been dying to have! Or better yet, get them a gift card and let them pick out whatever they want.
|Photo Credits: Melissa & Doug, Amazon, Build-a-Bear Workshop|
- Something Personalized: Personalized items are still a good idea! Just make sure it's something they will use, like a monogrammed backpack for school.
|Photo Credits: stargazinglilly, TheStylishLetter, Gator Tots, Pottery Barn Kids|
- Something to Keep them Busy: If they don't fall asleep by the end of the night, chances are the kids of your wedding party will be bored at some point. Think ahead and grab them some activity/ coloring books, crayons and small toys they can entertain themselves with! (The Dollar Store has GREAT options for this!!)
|Photo Credits: The Dollar Tree, Walmart, Five Below, Melissa & Doug|